Not everyone is creative when it comes to love, but there are all kinds of different and unique things you can do to show someone you care. If you’re lost as to how to spend Valentine’s Day, here are ten suggestions for you:
1. Take the entire day off. Devote it to one another.
2. Have another honeymoon. Even if it’s only in your local area and for a night, you can make it memorable.
3. Break the rules and celebrate all week long. Do something romantic and different each day.
4. Be kids again. Get some boxes of kid’s valentine cards and write romantic notes to each other.
5. Have a romantic movie marathon with your favorite foods to snack on.
6. Head off for some private time with a romantic game. There are many of them available.
7. Serve your significant other breakfast in bed.
8. Shower your bedroom in rose petals.
9. Plan a cozy lunch at a romantic restaurant, but make sure that you book your table in advance to avoid standing in line.
10. Have dinner at home by the fireplace, or light candles and have romantic music.